Searching...
Saturday, October 19, 2013

Don't Settle Without Low Airfare

If you are anything like me, than you love to travel. You see the world's locations as nothing less than potential destinations for your next adventure. You undoubtedly have friends and family members that think you are crazy, yet you continue to travel the world with the wonder of a child and with the hope that you will become more like the people of the world that you meet in every new place you visit. I have been full of adventure and going on trips all around the world for well over a decade now, and one of the biggest things I make sure of for every trip is that I've found low airfare.

While it is true that world travel has become significantly more reasonable and doable for the average world citizen, it remains true that finding low airfare is something that not all world travelers have learned to do very well. In fact, I know countless friends who still call up the local travel agent or airline in their vacation planning. Smart world travelers know the importance of finding low airfare and they often know the best ways to do it.

After booking tickets to England's annual Chelsea Flower Show fifteen years ago, a close a well-traveled friend of mine laughed when she heard the price I had paid for airfare. I was offended at first and rebuked her laughter by saying that I had found low airfare the best I knew how. That was exactly her point, she said, that I didn't know where to even begin looking for true low airfare.

She began to teach me tricks of the trade for finding low airfare for all of my adventures. She and I were much alike in that we would go almost anywhere at the drop of a hat just to see and experience something new. So she knew that I needed to be instruced about how to find low airfare because I wasn't about to let even the highest airfare stop me from seeing something I had sent my mind upon.

In the years since that conversation with my friend I have learned some techniques for finding low airfare. Actually, as a writer and reporter for a large travel magazine, it is now my secretary's job to find me low airfare for all of my travels. Sometimes I can even convince her to find low airfare for the adventures I take my family on as often as I can.

The internet is by far the best resource for people looking for low airfare. Doing a simple search will enable you to find an overwhelming amount of sites that will try to sell you low airfare. Talk with other travelers and get advice on where to look and what to buy. Traveling can be amazing and low airfare can make it even better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Back to top!